Toptaş Mekanik is a company that provides engineering services in project -manufacturing, installation and commissioning to power plants, shipyards, industrial facilities, warehouses, factories, shopping malls, hotels, hospitals and the prestigious structures.
- Our Vision;
is to be one of the leading companies in the sector by offering high-quality, original and reliable solutions for mechanical systems, automation systems and special projects.
- Our Mission;
is to reflect the up-to-date technology and concepts on our products, systems and services combining with engineering knowledge in the process of development within mechanical systems, automation systems and special projects. Toptaş Mekanik provides customized solutions with criteria of high-quality, continuous improvement and creativity.
- İpekyol Tekstil Fabrikası 2010 Ağa Han Mimarlık Ödülünün Sahibi
- John Lewis and Boots to cut 5,300 jobs and shut shops
- Coronavirus: Taxes will rise to pay for virus, IFS think tank warns
- Energy firms hit back at Ofgem plan to cut bills
- Loot boxes: I blew my university savings gaming on Fifa
- Aviation and gyms 'ignored' by government
- Coronavirus: United Airlines to furlough up to 36,000 staff
- Chancellor gives diners 50% off on eating out
- Burger King boss warns of UK job cuts
- £1,000 bonus 'may not be enough to protect jobs'
- Stamp duty holiday: The winners and the losers
- Coronavirus: Visitors may not see the thrill of VAT cut
- Coronavirus: What the chancellor's summer statement means for you
- Rishi Sunak's Summer statement: 'We've been overlooked'
- Summer Statement: Key points at a glance
- Coronavirus: Chancellor Rishi Sunak unveils £30bn plan to save jobs
- Stamp duty holiday: How will it work?